"Be thankful in all things, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thes 5:18

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Anniversary Away Pics







I'm finally getting these up. We had a wonderful time.We took lots of pics at sunset on the coast. So nice to live so close to the sea.



















We visited a favorite haunt of mine that I would go with my mom and a special lady named Alyce when I was a teen. The back garden is so small but so lovely. I think this shop inspired me to start my many ideas for the Creative SAHM adventure too. The shop has soaps, potpourri, cards, gifts and I've always loved it.




Rick is standing in the Alice Garden. There is a strong Alice In Wonderland theme in the garden.







We were the only two in the garden so there was no way to get a pic together.
This Bench really inpired me to start working with old wood scraps. I vision it with holes for clay opts "sitting" in the bench.
Well, that's it, that's all the pics we have.
It was a great get away, simple and sweet.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

great pictures! I am glad to hear that you had a good time.