"Be thankful in all things, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thes 5:18

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Look At Breakfast For Myself


My friend Laura, and Carrie at my church are inspiring me to eat different. I'm trying to make myself breakfasts like these. It really takes little time to throw some veggies in the pan and then cook an egg to throw on top. This morning I had some left over tomato basil from a get together last week. I threw that in with sliced garlic, red onion, 1/2 potato, and green pepper. Yummy!

I'm also eating my tuna salad w/ celery now instead of crackers. I'm actually enjoying it. Celery is my best friend right now. I grab it if I want a crunch in the evening. Celery takes more calories to burn that it gives you. I may buy stock. :)

2 comments:

Amy B said...

Me too! I just at 7 walnuts and half a banana to stay under my 200 calorie snack limit... hard to adjust at first but I'm starting to see results already and am loving it! Keep it up!! It will all be worth it this summer when we put less clothing on! Ha!!

Laura R. said...

Looks delicious!